What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

I just won a lot of small briar plateaux's. I don't have much in the way of power tools but I picked up a Dremel recently and I have a few spare ebonite stems from some earlier restorations so I figure I'll try my hand at carving.

I just won a lot of small briar plateaux's. I don't have much in the way of power tools but I picked up a Dremel recently and I have a few spare ebonite stems from some earlier restorations so I figure I'll try my hand at carving.
Nice!

proxy.php

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Now, I'm waiting on (
proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"Good things come to those who wait”. Popular Proverb), [/FONT][FONT=&amp]a box of [/FONT][FONT=&amp]2[/FONT]5 Cuban Quai d´Orsay Coronas Claro (5½ x 42 - Coronas), cigars. :drool:

$Quai Dorsay Coronas.jpg $Quai Dorsay Coronas -1.jpg

[FONT=&amp]
attachment.php
"Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma." Anonymous [/FONT]

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Well now, this one might take a second:

2X Escudo Navy Deluxe 50g

2X Dunhill: Elizabethan Mixture 50g

Dunhill: My Mixture 965 50g

Dunhill: Early Morning Pipe 50g

2X Dunhill: Deluxe Navy Rolls 50g

2X Dunhill: My Mixture BB1938 50g

G. L. Pease: Quiet Nights 2oz

McClelland: Craftsbury: Frog Morton's Cellar 50g

2X Dan Tobacco: Salty Dogs 50g

2X Drew Estate: Meat Pie 50g

St. Bruno: Flake 1.75oz

4oz Peter Stokkebye: Proper English

2oz Peter Stokkebye: B & B

.5oz Cornell and Diehl Samplers: Bourbon Bleu

.5oz Lane Buttered Rum

And a bunch of pipe cleaners and a pipe reamer. (I think that's it!)

A Pipeworks & Wilke tobacco sampler pack, consisting of 2ozs. each of Blend #524,
Blend #10, Bleeker St. and High Hat.
And another custom Huseyin Cor meerschaum in the works, pretty sure it with be the first time a meerschaum has been carved in this shape.

A Pipeworks & Wilke tobacco sampler pack, consisting of 2ozs. each of Blend #524,
Blend #10, Bleeker St. and High Hat.
And another custom Huseyin Cor meerschaum in the works, pretty sure it with be the first time a meerschaum has been carved in this shape.

I think I saw that one.. paneled? If so, gorgeous!

Due to incoming Tobaccocalypse...

Exactly. The wife even said "You can break into the savings account slightly to get a bit of extra stocking up done.. so SP order placed:

Gaslight 8oz
MacBaren Vanilla Cream 16oz
Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky x2
PH Dark Strong Flake 200 x2
PS English Luxury 16oz
Back Down South 2oz x4

Exactly. The wife even said "You can break into the savings account slightly to get a bit of extra stocking up done.. so SP order placed:

I'm playing it by ear, and just stocking up on my favs that I'm running low on for now. Once I get a better idea of how awful (or not) this will be, I'll actually know how to plan. Like if grandfathered blends aren't affected, I don't need to buy a thousand lbs of them.

I'm out of Escudo, so this was a purchase that was going to happen sooner or later... I was just putting it off.

Top Bottom