What's new

What's your favorite "guy" sites besides B&B?

We all love B&B obviously, but are there any other "guy" sites you really like? I'm not talking about ESPN, GQ or Esquire or any random news site.

Just cool sites oriented towards guy stuff. I'll start us off with my favorites:

-Uncrate
-Coolmaterial
-Gearpatrol
-Valetmag
-Devour
-The Verge (maybe not a total guy site. But I think guys make up the demographic.)
-Hispotion

Don't know that these are considered "guy" sites:

bodybuilding.com
break.com
tsn.ca
cbc.ca
cnn.com

And then basically some of the vendor sites.

Brad.

I enjoy reading the artofmanliness.com. There are some awesome articles on there.
I have also found that I enjoy pipesmagazine.com/forum (although i dont frequent it as much).
I even follow quite a few tumblr blogs with manly (and sciency since that is my true love) things

I spend most of my time on here, Pipemagazine.com, Canadiancigarforum.com, ArtofManliness.com, Questionablecontent.net, wikipedia, and IGN.com

I have a few other webcomics I read but I like to save them up for my saturday brew. I also hit up Smokingpipes.com twice a week because of that awesome and terrible newsletter they send out.

I like to keep up with the Fedora Lounge (although they have a large, active and lovely female population), Art of Manliness, and Alt Smokers Pipes (yes, I still check out Usenet... I am an old timer).

+1 for The Verge. Much better written than Engadget and a bit broader I think.

Artofmanliness, for obvious reasons.

I've turned into a bit of a magpie lately when it comes to watches so watchuseek is very good.

www.jemsite.com is very good for all things guitar related, not just JEMs or Ibanez.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Cigar Aficionado! :thumbsup:
proxy.php
"Smoking cigars is like falling in love. First, you are attracted by its shape; you stay for its flavor, and you must always remember never to let the flame
go out”!
Sir Winston S. Churchill

Other than this, the other forum i frequent daily is sherdog.

I'm a huge mma fan, and i pretty much get all my news from there, plus a few of the sub forums are decent as well.

I'm on Reddit.com all the time, it is not really a "manly" site, but it has subforums for everything a man could possibly need.

Top Bottom