What's new

I can't believe i didn't get all my straights in one picture, i wasn't expecting that

I have to redo part of my closets, as a shelf collapsed while i was injured and i just let them languish until this weekend.

luckily all the straights in there were on the floor or boxed well so, no damage. I wasn't sure what i was gonna see (kind of forgot I had some of these) and all didn't make it into the class picture (my wife snuck up behind me and her jaw dropped, it was definitely a moment). maybe 15 or so more. Some notable exceptions, but they get plenty of love in my other thread (most notably CVH MK6 and Seraphim mod). Some i just don't know what to do with ( a bunch of historical straights), others just need to be used or put back on the market.

way more 14s then i realized i had. I wish I had a better camera, but I don't right now.. so sorry for the lack of detail. most should be somewhat recognizable.

I figured I'd share, as they made me smile from ear to ear and i hope they do for you too.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

currently trying to source just one more straight that I know i "need". the rest i find will be more for "want".

I need a much better way of displaying these bad boys. hope you enjoyed the peek

Thanks! You've just answered a question I've had mulling in my head for quite a while!

1) Who has been buying up all the 14s?
2) What my signature refers to?
3) How many straights does a person need?
4) How many 7-day sets does a person require?
5) Where does this guy live?
6) How many examples of a blade (Palmera 14) do you need?
7) Who may have SRBAD? Straight Razor Box AD?
8) Why is the ratio of western to kami so off?
9) Is this guy nuts?
10) Why did Dovo make the Bergischer Lowe in only one size …
11) whats the ratio of American:Spanish:English:German:Japanese:French in the first picture?
12)?
am i close to your mulled over question?

whew.. i am tired

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Looks like an Iwasaki. If you only have one, its not a bad "one" to have.

hmmm... I see that you dn't care for 4/8
yeah, not so much, i've heard the nimbleness argument of smaller blades, but i just can't get down with them. i think i may have 1 or 2 that didn't make the picture

It looks like someone has a penchant for the big boys. Nice collection!
i like the weight and length of the blade edges, i find them very enjoyable to wield

Nice! You've got some gorgeous big choppers there.
thanks.. i need to get them out in a display

Top Bottom