What's new

Gun show score

Went to the gun show in Mobile a couple of weeks ago (against my better judgement). I got there about twenty minutes before the doors opened and it still took forty minutes to get in. I expected the frenzy and very high prices, but I figured the guns I was in the market for wouldn't be high demand like AR's and AK's. Found one 1903 Colt hammerless, but it had been badly refinished. Garands were overpriced as much as AR's. My last search was for a Beretta 92. Found brand new 92's and M9's at the same price as Academy. Found one used 92 for $369, a good price, but it looked like it had been drug behind a vehicle. I gave up and as I was headed out the door, I saw one display case that I had missed. It had a Beretta 92S model. Did a little research on the I-phone, then picked it up for four bills. Made in 1978 and is a solid 98-99%. Italian made and has the mag release on the heel. Don't have any good pics, but here's what it looks like-
$1287740207.jpg

Nice find

While I don't own any Beretta 92's. I did fire one at a rental range and was a nice shooting and accurate pistol. I liked it so mch that I was temped to buy one myself.

When you get the chance, let us know how it performs at the range.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Beautiful gun. And very unique and collectable I would think with the location of the magazine release.

Great find, and I love the different mag release location. Having been the first handgun I ever fired, I've been tempted to purchase one ever since (I have 3 holsters specific for the 92 series Beretta that I can't use except on military duty). Congratulations and enjoy!

Top Bottom