What's new

I'm new to B&B teach me how to shave with soap in a bowl and brush...

L

luke12345

what blade should I use? What scents an so on? Give me a tutorial....I have never had a good shave...i've always just trimmed my beard...I have a taste for the finer things in life colognes, wines, food, the arts, and cigars....now i need a good shave...teach me please!
please send me messages!

thanks

Newbie Luke

luke

Mantic is definitely your guy for shaving instruction. You can find alot of his stuff on Youtube by searching "Mantic".

Welcome Aboard

Graham

Luke, Read all the sticky posts (the ones at the top) in the Shave Clinic forum. There are great tutotials on pre shave prep and how to make good lather. Those and Mantics videos will give you all the info you need. Once you get starteed you'll probably have some specific questions and board members will be ready to jump in. Good luck and happy shaving!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Welcome Luke. Definitely watch Mantic's videos. These will save a lot of reading. Then read and ask questions about the things you just don't get.

Luke glad to have you here. Please watch the Mantic videos, he has done us all a great service. When you are done with them you will be miles ahead.

Welcome, Luke! Definitely check out the Mantic videos. Then read all you can on B&B. Great stuff. Great folks.

Top Bottom