What's new

Is there such a thing as a cheap game camera?

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Is there a sub $100 motion activated camera? My wife rolls her eyes every time I bring this up but I know someone here will understand.

I'm looking for something inexpensive I can put outside the house to see what the heck is digging up and pooping in the flower beds inside my fenced in back yard, as well as in the unfenced front and side yards. I think it's a 'squatch, but she disagrees. In the unlikely event that it's not a bigfoot, and just a cat or possum I can target these with a certain sweet tasting green liquid, or if it's a neighbors dog I'll know who's house to leave the burning bag of crap on.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Excellent. I'm considering setting up a trip wire with an opened bottle of vegetal lilac at one end of it, and if that doesn't work the camera will be plan B

look on sportsmanguide.com I bought mine for $60 each they sell the same exact at cabelas for about $110. They have good deals on items all the time.

Look in your state deer hunting forums classified sections. You should be able to pick up a good game camera that is one to three years old at a reasonable price. You don't need the latest wiz-bang features top-of-the-line for what you want.
Often a member may make some for sale. Deer season is over and there are lots of guys that want the latest and greatest, selling their current camera on the forum.

From what you've described, what else could it be but a Squatch? Have you tried setting out some beef jerky? Post any pictures you capture; they will be epic!

Is there a sub $100 motion activated camera? My wife rolls her eyes every time I bring this up but I know someone here will understand.

I'm looking for something inexpensive I can put outside the house to see what the heck is digging up and pooping in the flower beds inside my fenced in back yard, as well as in the unfenced front and side yards.

Oh-sorry that may have been me, I will stay out of your yard from now on if it means that much to you.

Top Bottom