What's new

A straight razor. Free! Mainly for beginners.

Well B&B to show my appreciation for many here I thought a pif would be cool. The intent of this razor is for those who are just about ready to hone and sharpen on their own but don't want to ruin their cherished razor. After reading a few people's hesitation at doing their own, I was fortunate enough to win this in a lot of razors and thought "hey the perfect testing razor". So I'll do the draw Tomorrow and announce the winner at 7pm. Hope there is some interest.

Attachments

• $IMG_20130119_205418.jpg
    $IMG_20130119_205418.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 253
That's a very cool idea. Just a thought - give folks a couple of days to see this. Please don't include me in the PIF (I'm too old and stringy)

I'm interested, thanks for the opportunity. The only method of straight I have available is a Durham Duplex running low on blades, and have been wanting to get into Straights soon. Better to use one like this to practice honing and stropping with prior to buying a keeper in the long run!

I am definitely in! I have been wanting to take the plunge into straights for a while now, thank you for the opportunity!

Top Bottom