What's new

Vs

Please choose 1

• Martin de Candre

• Santa Maria Novella

Results are only viewable after voting.
I prefer soaps without menthol to soaps that have it. Performance to me is the same. I enjoy the scent of lavender. MdC it is.

Ben

If I could only use one soap or cream for the rest of my days (Heaven forbid), it would be Scented MdC.

Santa Maria Novella Lavenda AS is a favorite.

Last edited:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I have to ask. Of those who voted, how many have actually used both?

I would have thought the results would be closer to 50/50 in a group of people that have used both. However, since MDC has been a popular topic I can't help but think that this has influenced popular opinion.

I have only recently been given a sample of MDC and unfortunately my Santa Maria Novella is all gone, so I couldn't do a side by side analysis. However, I think the two products are both very good, extremely good even. The scents are different, but the end result of the shave, comfort and feel are both on the highest level.

Im thinking about getting one or the other. Havent tried either. Wanted to know opinions on the two

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Two of my very favorites.......

Attachments

• $smnmdc.jpg
    $smnmdc.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 177
I will withhold my vote as I've only tried MdC, but if you think SMN is in the same league then I guess I have a new soap to add to my wish list. Oy!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
After using MdC today, I've definitely decided, I prefer SMN. It's a close race but there it is.

Top Bottom