What's new

Toggle lovers Club/TLC. Post all things Toggles here+ pics and tips

Welcome to TLC, Toggle Lovers Club. We all love our Toggles, i know i cant live without my Toggles:001_wub:...This thread is about Toggles and how we all love to shave with these sexy and limited made beauties. I use mine 2 times a week. Pics are always welcome and really loved too. Start the fun now!!!:thumbup1:

proxy.php
proxy.php

Great IDEA Alex!! I use my Toggle about twice a week in my rotation as well. Pictures to come later and hopefully they will be almost as good as yours.....Re-plated Toggles as well as original are great to have in your collection. I shave with my re-plate now.

I don't have one, really need one to go with my other adjustable's. I have a slim, fatboy, and a black long and short handled one, but no toggle. I am on the lookout for one though!! They are way cool looking! Do you shave with the "toggle" extended, like in the above pic, or folded?

Extended. The doors open when it's folded.

I don't have one, really need one to go with my other adjustable's. I have a slim, fatboy, and a black long and short handled one, but no toggle. I am on the lookout for one though!! They are way cool looking! Do you shave with the "toggle" extended, like in the above pic, or folded?

Previous owner of two. A BIG thumbs up for this thread!
Hopefully one day my dream nickel Toggle will be found. Till then I wish everyone luck in finding this great razor. (Sending out good vibes!)
(As a funny side note as I was writing the above while in line at an Estate Sale I was"thinking" to find a nickel Toggle. You know positive thinking and all that. Well I found a nickel ball end Tech instead. :laugh: Need to work on that Jedi thought process.)

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/260592-Toggle-2-Estate-sale-Enjoy!?highlight=

Last edited:
Man! I do hate you togglers!:sneaky2: Not really but I have to admit some small portion of envy! One day one day!! :thumbup1:
Greta razors you present here, gentlemen!

i found one at an antique store a long time ago and sold it :a13::crying: i was still early in the collecting and i guess i felt bad about spending 100 bucks on it. my wife keeps telling me she couldnt believe i got rid of it and neither can i. i will buy another one though u can bet on that. when i buy one i want a NOS one though. if im gonna get it im going all out

I must admit to a soft spot for Toggles. The Toggle was the first razor display I remember seeing in a store. It was Christmas and they had the Gold Toggle laying in a "snow drift" of cotton balls. The lighting made it twinkle like a stars in a winter's night sky.

This Toggle below is the first adjustable model Gillette sold in 1956.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Great IDEA Alex!! I use my Toggle about twice a week in my rotation as well. Pictures to come later and hopefully they will be almost as good as yours.....Re-plated Toggles as well as original are great to have in your collection. I shave with my re-plate now.
Doug hurry up with those pics or u know who gets antsy ...View attachment 301228

Top Bottom