What's new

Toggle lovers Club/TLC. Post all things Toggles here+ pics and tips

Oh I didn't get mine in the wild unfortunately. I actually got mine off the b/s/t last week.
$tumblr_micc2gNRQS1r8mx5to1_500.gif

How did you clean it?

I used scrubbing bubbles and a soft tooth brush after a soak in warm, dawn soap bath. Then took a non-whitening toothpaste and gently worked the extra junk off. Then back into a warm soak. I'm very happy how it turned out.

Yea, I think I just happened to do a search at the right time, it hadn't even been listed an hour yet when I bought it.

I finally found an F4, that I purchased. The adjustment only works between 3-9, so I'll have to see about getting it fixed. I've been in contact with Alex, but we seem to just miss each other. ( By the way Alex, I have family visiting from out of state the rest of this week, so my schedule is kind of full. I'll try to contact you as soon as I have some time.)
I also have a case for it but still looking for an inner travel liner.

Will post pictures soon.
F4 is birth year and quarter, so it was an even better score.
Can I join the club now? Is that the reason I can't get most of the attachment photos to open?

Last edited:
I soaked it today in Dawn, there so so much crud in it, I was surprised it worked at all. Happy to announce, it works all the way 1-9. Yea!!! It shines better now also.

There was big chunks of stuff, it was gross.

Bluelon

Top Bottom