What's new

My New Custom Shavemac Brush

That handle material looks great. Wonderful brush! I've been thinking about getting a D01 in that same handle style but in the black and brown material. Your picture will have me thinking twice about that.

How does it feel in terms of scritch? I have been thinking of a custom shavemac but I like a little scritch most days.

Flip your middle initial and you have mine, which means I am destined to get a 173 base.

lol, now the choice is do you leave destiny to chance, or do you take control of your own destiny and just go get one...I'd just get it :001_tt1:

lol, now the choice is do you leave destiny to chance, or do you take control of your own destiny and just go get one...I'd just get it :001_tt1:

I have been emailing Bernd back and forth for the last several days to nail down the brush. I would love one of the Noble ones though, but they do add cost. The 173 handle in imitation ivory does look good. I think that is the color of the OP's brush base.

I stand corrected now that I have seen it on a screen larger than an iPhone. It appears to be pearl imitation color instead of ivory imitation like I wrote in an earlier post.

$smiley_worship.gif

Top Bottom