What's new

Acquisitions December 25 to December 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it has not arrived yet . My wife has gotten me a new TI (thanks Joel:cool: ) . my mother got me a Small scuttle .and that is all that I am aware of for now I will post pics of course when the mailman brings them over (hopefully they will be here in the next couple of days)

Nick

My girlfriend got me a Vulfix 2233 shaving brush; looks like quite a difference from my walgreens special :laugh: . I'm off to try it now. Merry Christmas all !!!

-Ray

A huge, double horizontal platform hot towel warmer (not an enclosed unit like a microwave) and a big bread maker!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub:

I also got a paid week off from work because I was willing to do 5 hours in the office yesterday. :lol:

The best gift of all though has been being with friends, family (new and old, thanks Jenesess) and Jenesee during this holiday season instead of sitting by myself at home watching seasonal movies. :biggrin:

PS: Our new kitten, Google, is apparently feeling better and full of the Christmas Spirit this morning. She finally found her full purr and is prancing around the house showing it off. As sick as she was when we got her from the humane society, this is indeed a gift!

A double horizontal platform hot towel warmer.... oooohhh coooooollllllll !!!!!!!!!!!

No, "ooooohhhh hotttttt!!!!!" :wink:

Yeah, it's so cool and she even installed it herself in the bathroom! Jenesee was spot on the money with her gift! Now I need to find my eShave shaving towels still buried somewhere in the as-yet-unopened moving boxes!

Arrival delayed due to illness..

A new RW custom 6/8 straight! :drool:

I go out and look in the mailbox every 5 minutes. :001_rolle

My wife actually found an AOS supplier locally (Tecumseh, Ontario actually) and I got a brush / razor stand, a bottle of Pre-Shave Oil and a puck of Sandlewood, in the obligatory wood bowl!!!!:w00t: I bought myself a 100 ml bottle of Burberry (love that scent).

Only thing now is she says she knows what my cabinet is actually worth!!!:lol: :blush: I didn't have the heart to tell her that she probably got ripped for what she bought.

Non-shaving related (if I may) was a nice soft robe, DVD of 24, season 6, Stones DVD of 4 flicks, a $100 certificate to Golf Town, and some other small stuff.

I got:

Provence Sante soap in the clay bowl
Provence Sante soap refill
Pre de Provence shave soap
C&E Sweet Almond Oil soap
C&E West Indian Limes Cologne

I must have been a GOOD boy!

Straights for Christmas

Top Row Left - Red Imp 132 - 5/8 Rescaled w/ Lacewood Scales
Top Row Right - ERN worked back - 5/8
Middle Row Left - TI 6/8 Special Coiffeur 1937 Half Hollow
Middle Row Right - TI 7/8 Full Hollow Red Stamina
Bottom Row - Friodur 8/8 Square Point. Rescaled w/ Cocobolo Wood scales

My lovely wife and daughter got me a new 34c, the letterk sampler from westcoastshaving, mama bear & Pirates Cove soaps, and a vulfux pure badger brush. I had no idea either! Best Christmas of all time imho!

PS: Our new kitten, Google, is apparently feeling better and full of the Christmas Spirit this morning. She finally found her full purr and is prancing around the house showing it off. As sick as she was when we got her from the humane society, this is indeed a gift!

Wonderful to hear! Our four enjoyed playing in the wrapping paper and ribbon, and are now napping, dreaming of turkey for dinner, no doubt! :biggrin:

No shaving stuff today, but a nice comment:

My wife refrained from buying me shaving stuff because I'm waiting for Penhaligon's samples. She wanted to check out the scents first. :biggrin:

....SNIP....

Our new kitten, Google, is apparently feeling better and full of the Christmas Spirit this morning. She finally found her full purr and is prancing around the house showing it off. As sick as she was when we got her from the humane society, this is indeed a gift!

Wonderful news!!

I'm not a cat person, but an improving family member is the best of news.

proxy.php

proxy.php

C & E Sandalwood tube of cream.
C & E Sandalwood 3 bars of soap.
C & E Cream Best Badger Small Shave Brush.

I will share the soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom