What's new

shaving brush clean ?

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
You can also clean them regularly if you so choose. Personally, I rinse mine after every use with warm/hot water, shake out excess water, give it a couple of strokes on a towel and that's it. But if you feel that you need more, you can try this:

You can also clean them regularly if you so choose. Personally, I rinse mine after every use with warm/hot water, shake out excess water, give it a couple of strokes on a towel and that's it. But if you feel that you need more, you can try this:

You should clean your brushes regularly. Really only sanitize if it is a used brush.
Those packs work but they are $$ all they are is Borax. Buy a box of Borak let them soak in a strong mix. Then shampoo them with a deep cleansing shampoo(Go to Sally's and ask for a shampoo to strip the hair before coloring). Rinse well then depending on your preference I condition mine. If you have had your brush for a while and have not done this you will be surprised and then you will always give your brushes the "Spa Day"

Top Bottom