What's new

The Score (January 2013)

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Lets use this thread like the score on the main forum.

Post your pics of anything shooting related you get in January. I will put up a new one each month.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Ok I will start this show with two new guns I bought yesterday.

A Glock 26 and a Taurus Defender Poly in .357 Mag.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 170
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 161

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Not purchased yet...but we were talking with my inlaws about guns when out of nowhere my Mother in law says, "Dad has an old gun from the 1970's that we never shoot. It has a trigger lock but lost the key years ago.
She goes to get it and I assume its a crappy rusted revolver when out of an old towel THIS comes out:

proxy.php

Many hints were dropped about me wanting to buy it. Time will tell. They have the original paper box, styrofoam insert, instructions, etc. My wife offered her Dad 50.00 for it. He just rolled his eyes :lol:

A nickeled 6" Python with almost no cylinder line on it?

You do know what this is don't you?

Nickeled pythons are almost imposable to find and to find one that someone put in bondage and lost the key.... come on... really?

I sold a 357 and its matching 22 lr brother both in 8" and in nickel 20 years ago and I don't want to tell you what they brought even back then

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Sweet, now wheres that Glock?

This one isn't mine but it looks the exact same. :lol:

Unfortunately the .357 got returned for the Glock. I could have kept both but it wasn't exactly want I wanted in the first place so I did the responsible thing.

Last edited:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
This one isn't mine but it looks the exact same. :lol:

Unfortunately the .357 got returned for the Glock. I could have kept both but it wasn't exactly want I wanted in the first place so I did the responsible thing.

I am a little slow Derrick, I just realized that is my gun. :lol1:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Just picked this up. Mossberg 590 with ghost ring sights. 8+1 capacity.

That is sweet, a lot of guys don't like the Mossberg, I have a 20 gauge that has been to hell and back, looks like crap, rust all over the metal, it never misses a beat. It lived for 3 weeks in flooded timber. We were cleaning out a camping area as the river was rising, I forgot it was there. Once we could get back in, the moisture and humidity had done a number on the finish. I should have that gun re-blued and stain the wood.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I just installed an extended slide release for the 26 :thumbup1: It makes a huge difference when ejecting a the mag. With the stock release I could not eject mags without letting go of the grip and reaching over the slide to push the button, and sometimes had to use 2 hands, it was a hot mess. The new one sticks out a little further than I had anticipated which may be an issue in a holster once I pick one up.

Picked up the RAI .45 just a week ago.

Attachments

• $P1000207.jpg
    $P1000207.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 69
  • $P1000208.jpg
    $P1000208.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 68
Top Bottom