What's new

The watch I got my wife for Christmas

Finally got around to taking a picture. It is a BAll Ladies Ohio in stainless. She loves it by the way.

$HPIM1599 - 2.jpg

I'm no expert but Ball makes a great watch. Nice clean lines to it - timeless. Note the "Swiss Made" at the bottom of the face, that connotes quality in my book.

I love it, my wife has been wanting an automatic watch to be proud of. After seeing this one I looked it up but unfortunately I don't think I can afford it for awhile lol.

+1. Any way you can add a picture of it all lit up?

This is from the MFG website. I doubt I have the photog skills to get a good picture in the dark. The orange tritium tube at the 12 o'clock position is a nice touch, if the watch is on it's side when you see it in the dark you can quickly orient it without even having to pick it up.

$NL1026C-SJ-BK_night.jpg

Nice classy looking watch which still looks femanine :)

Note: Looked up the watch :O are you some fatcat banker? I kid :D

Nice classy looking watch which still looks femanine :)

Note: Looked up the watch :O are you some fatcat banker? I kid :D

Not a fat cat, my wife and I celebrated our 20th Christmas together this year. The cool thing is we usually have a $100 limit, she knows I spent more but has no idea how much. I did get a really good deal on it.

Not a fat cat, my wife and I celebrated our 20th Christmas together this year. The cool thing is we usually have a $100 limit, she knows I spent more but has no idea how much. I did get a really good deal on it.

Thats nice and may many more come :)

Top Bottom