What's new

Just Received RazoRock Little Bastone Open Comb

It's the first razor that I've ever been scared of. I had already shaved by the time the package arrived so I loaded my favorite blade and took a look. There is a lot of blade exposure and simply running it on my arm...yikes. This will either be a super smooth, great shave or my face will be on fire. I'll obviously be using NO pressure at all and my prep and lather are spot on (DE shaving all my life). As for the looks. Beautiful razor regardless of the price. Nice wait. Feels like holding the 37C almost exactly. I've never used an open comb so this should be an experience. The travel case it comes in is a bonus. Little things like that, plus they threw in blades, go a long way to bring customers like me back. Wish me luck. I'll be using this after a few days of growth.

that razor looks nice and it's only $20? saw it at a few sites for that price.

haven't tried an OC, but it sounds like it's a good one to start with.

Yes, only $20. They also send you a travel case and a pack of Lord blades with it. You factor those in and the razor is even less. Hell of a value. I'll know more when I use it, but I had a 37C and this little bugger looks like it will be even nastier.

Please post after you shave with it, i would to hear how it is.

i've been wanting an OC for a while now, and i found some very cheap ones (the designs and razors looks great though) from cadet razors. i just don't know if they are good quality.

love this razor. very careful to make sure the blade alignment is correct because blades tend to be off center in mine. but it's been good to me so far

It's the first razor that I've ever been scared of. I had already shaved by the time the package arrived so I loaded my favorite blade and took a look. There is a lot of blade exposure and simply running it on my arm...yikes. This will either be a super smooth, great shave or my face will be on fire. I'll obviously be using NO pressure at all and my prep and lather are spot on (DE shaving all my life). As for the looks. Beautiful razor regardless of the price. Nice wait. Feels like holding the 37C almost exactly. I've never used an open comb so this should be an experience. The travel case it comes in is a bonus. Little things like that, plus they threw in blades, go a long way to bring customers like me back. Wish me luck. I'll be using this after a few days of growth.

I would reccomend a mild blade with that razor. The Lab Blues by Persona work great for me.

Top Bottom