What's new

Is there a splash that smells like Polo but costs less?

So I am looking for an AS that smells like Polo but lower priced. I don't like to spend a lot on aftershaves, most of mine are <$15. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Really, that's what attracted me in the first place - a mellower but similar base to polo.

Amazing everyone's nose is different - and I'm in no way a scent sophisticate...

That's a tough one. I have around 40 or so aftershave splashes, and none smell like Polo to my nose. I would look for something described with woodsy pine notes, as a starting point. I'm sure there's something similar out there.

Actually, I just found something. I have no idea if it's any good or not, but for the price it might be worth a try.
Look on a certain auction site for Beverly Hills Polo Club After Shave.

Really, that's what attracted me in the first place - a mellower but similar base to polo.

Amazing everyone's nose is different - and I'm in no way a scent sophisticate...

yea, thats why YMMV is the battle cry for B&B, check out some of the threads for Arko shave soap, modern Williams, or Lilac Vegital

Actually, I just found something. I have no idea if it's any good or not, but for the price it might be worth a try.
Look on a certain auction site for Beverly Hills Polo Club After Shave.

I have seen that brand of cologne at Marshall's/TJ Maxx before. I have been curious but never puilled the trigger. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggeston.

I get a big Polo vibe from Skin Bracer Cooling Blue .Its very affordable from Amazon.
$31UOIqibRRL.jpghttp://www.amazon.com/Mennen-Bracer...2730&sr=8-1&keywords=skin+bracer+cooling+blue

Top Bottom