What's new

The Trophy Room~Post your hunting photos here.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
2 shots
2 kills
2 very tired and worn out hunting buddies
The trailer is 5' wide.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 79
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 80
Hahaha! I've actually only had him for a month tomorrow. He's 2 1/2 and more than I could ask for in a buddy. :)

Hahaha! I've actually only had him for a month tomorrow. He's 2 1/2 and more than I could ask for in a buddy. :)

Sorry, It was a drive by meme'ing. The photo was so good and the look on his face was priceless, and I have a real soft spot for Goldies

Please don't say sorry! It was funny :)

Was only clarifying my content. He's great in a blind! He was so happy!

Last edited:

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
First Buck Warner Alberta 1983.JPG
Milk River Ridge and Sweet Grass Hills Montana 1983.JPG
Paddys first hunt.JPG
Tammy Laye and Paddys Painting, on tour.JPG
Tammy Laye Before The Storm.JPG
I have a couple pics I can add here.

My first buck, I was 16. Southern Alberta Mule Deer, shot with a Browning BBR .270 Win w/Winchester 130grn Silvertip on the Milk River Ridge with the Sweetgrass Hills of Montana in the background. Not sure the range but the rifle was sighted 4"s high @ 100 and the first shot went low and landed between his front feet. The second went just over his shoulders. The third, he was still standing in the same spot and didnt lift a foot until the third shot connected, tight behind the front shoulder and the bullet was lodged under the hide on the opposite back leg. He fell where he stood and never moved. That was 1983. There have been 32 more deer over the years but thats the only one hanging on my wall with the tag still on his antlers.

The other is of a Black Lab I had, 1990 I think. He was 9 months old and that was his first working goose hunt over water. He did a great job and he was proud of himself lol. He was also painted by Tammy Laye, who at the time was the artist for Ducks Unlimited Canada and I have the original oil painting so he lives on. I miss that dog...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Been meaning to share a couple photos from a grouse hunt this year. Walking the forest trails can be a thing of beauty and solitude.

The long walk in
proxy.php

A Cathedral for a Grouse
proxy.php

The reward
proxy.php

Thanks for posting those Bluewing, really a true representation of the habitat. I love grouse both in the field and on the table. What fowling piece are you toting there?

Top Bottom