What's new

List of artisan soap makers? not shaving soap. actual soap.

Title says it all. I know about Mystic Water, Mike's Natural Soaps, Queen Charlotte Soaps, and Mama Bear Soaps, but are there any other artisan soap makers, that make soap? They don't have to offer shaving soap, I am just looking for soap.

I try to use triple milled bar soaps in the shower for my body, and one that IMHO has not been surpassed is TOBS Sandalwood. The lather it creates is truly superb compared to most other bar soaps I have tried, and the scent is just splendid. A bit pricey, but highly recommended.

thumbs up for Mikes. Great shaving soap and their bath soaps are great- bought my mom a few.
Yardley also makes nice soaps available at many local discount stores.

I would like to thank you all for your inputs. I'd personally rather avoid Etsy and Whole Foods. I tried soaps at whole foods before, and my experience has been "meh". I will look up these soap makers.

Calani makes very good shaving soaps as well as normal soaps. Klar seifen, speick and haslinger also come to mind. All german soap makers, but all are well worth a try!

I have and like mystic waters and Mike's bars. Soap Commander bars are nice as well, match their shave soap scents perfectly. Catie's Bubbles also offers bar soap.

Top Bottom