What's new

A good face wash brand?

The Keihl's and the Dermalogica is expensive for what little you get

I think I'm gonna try the lab series and the Clean and clear morning burst. The pump bottle is perfect and for $5 for 8oz that a great price.

I like Clinique Mens Face Wash. It comes in two choices one being Extra Strength and the other Regular Strength.

They have reviews on the site and it has a very high rating. My boys and I have been using it for over a year now and it has been great. I have not tried their facial scrub due to my sensitive skin but it also has a very high satisfaction rating. Right now they have Free Shipping with any purchase or you can go to Macy's and get it.

http://www.clinique.com/product/162...All_Mens_Skincare/Liquid-Face-Wash/index.tmpl

$clinique.jpg

Last edited:
The Keihl's and the Dermalogica is expensive for what little you get

I think I'm gonna try the lab series and the Clean and clear morning burst. The pump bottle is perfect and for $5 for 8oz that a great price.

Yes the Kiehl's is on the expensive side, however i use it twice a day and a bottle easily lasts me 4 months sometimes longer.

Billy Jealousy Liquid Sand is good every few days. I like Lucky Tiger as well. Nickel has a nice face wash too, but it's a bit pricey.

I just got the clean and clear morning bust and tried it out. It works pretty good but when I get a chance I'll get some Zihr at TJ Max.

I've used:

Kiehl's Facial Fuel
Lab Series Multi-Action & Power Wash
men-u Healthy Facial Wash
Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser
Jack Black Pure Clean Face Wash
Grooming Lounge Mug Cleaner
Urth Face Wash
Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser
Zirh Clean
Billy Jealousy Bar None
Menscience Daily Face Wash
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
Baxter Face Wash
Clarins Men Active Face Wash

But my favorite, and current cleanser, is CeraVe Foaming Face Wash. It's fantastic for oily/combo skin.

i love cetaphil for oily skin

my skin is combination and so its not overly oily but can feel a bit oily sometimes. the cetaphil formulated for oily skin works amazingly. cleared my completion well, and doesnt overly dry it.

Kiehl's facial fuel is all I use. Expensive, but on a cost per use basis it is very low (a bottle should last 6 months plus if you use just the recommended dime size dollop).

This is a great thread, I was just going to ask this type of question myself. Along the same lines, what if any moisturizer do you use after cleansing?

Someone had mentioned there was a soap that you could buy at the Dollar Tree stores here in the states. It was called "clear something". Plan to try it when my Everyman jack runs out. Was gonna ask the same question so thanks for the help.

Top Bottom