What's new

New guy here!

Hi guys! I've been lurking on this forum for a good 3-4 months now. I'm a young'n, a mere 16 years old, been shaving for only 2 years. I always shaved with multi-blade razors, and I found nothing but irritation, and a rough shave, after months of searching, I've finally found myself a basic kit to start DE shaving. I'm about 4 shaves in, and I am hooked! I can't find any soaps where I live (Manila) but the razor itself makes a huge difference. I wanna thank you guys for giving me information about wet shaving in the first place.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Hi guys! I've been lurking on this forum for a good 3-4 months now. I'm a young'n, a mere 16 years old, been shaving for only 2 years. I always shaved with multi-blade razors, and I found nothing but irritation, and a rough shave, after months of searching, I've finally found myself a basic kit to start DE shaving. I'm about 4 shaves in, and I am hooked! I can't find any soaps where I live (Manila) but the razor itself makes a huge difference. I wanna thank you guys for giving me information about wet shaving in the first place.

maligayang pagdating!

I'm afraid online is the best you're going to be able to do, as I couldn't find anything anywhere last time I was home in Paranaque.

maligayang pagdating!

I'm afraid online is the best you're going to be able to do, as I couldn't find anything anywhere last time I was home in Paranaque.

Haha, Thanks, I'm actually not Filipino, I'm American, I just live here. Most Filipino's my age don't have anything to shave off ;)

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Haha, Thanks, I'm actually not Filipino, I'm American, I just live here. Most Filipino's my age don't have anything to shave off ;)

I'm American too, but I chose to have a house there. It'll be my retirement home eventually.

Top Bottom