What's new

Interested in Straight Razors!

Good Evening Gents!
I have just recently become interested in wetshaving in general and straight razors in specific. I heard from a good source that this was just the place to gain some knowledge on the subject. From the short amount of time I've been able to peruse so far, I am extremely impressed by both the quality of individuals who post here and the amount of information available on the subject of wetshaving.
I hope to keep my "stupid newb" questions to a minimum, and hope to help along others once I have gained some insight and experience. Thank you all for providing a place such as this where we of a like mind can gather and share our knowledge.

Your sig is great. It reminds me of Bevin's statement : "Britain is an island bedded on coal and surrounded by fish; only an organizing genius could produce a coal shortage and a fish shortage simultaneously."

Good Evening Gents!
I have just recently become interested in wetshaving in general and straight razors in specific. I heard from a good source that this was just the place to gain some knowledge on the subject. From the short amount of time I've been able to peruse so far, I am extremely impressed by both the quality of individuals who post here and the amount of information available on the subject of wetshaving.
I hope to keep my "stupid newb" questions to a minimum, and hope to help along others once I have gained some insight and experience. Thank you all for providing a place such as this where we of a like mind can gather and share our knowledge.

Welcome! Take a look see at this Comprehensive Guide to Straight Razor Shaving, and don't hesitate to ask all the questions you can muster! The linked threads on the straight razor guide will direct you to specific areas, and if you don't understand something - you can ask away on the specific threads, which is the "interactive" part of the guide. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom