What's new

Vintage Watches

I'm a big fan of vintage Omega Seamasters, but I know very little about other watches (and not that much about the Seamasters). What are some other good vintage watches?

Thanks all

I went through a phase a while back where I picked up vintage pocket watches. I worked with a watchsmith that was always offering me unique items. There was a local company that manufactured Waltham Watches from the 18somethings- to the 1950's. I tended to focus on these and found them to be quite good. I still have ~6 in the box at the bank.

-Scott

I never paid much attention to vintage watches (I don't generally wear a watch) until recently when I spent some time learning something about one of my pocket watches. Since then I developed an interest in old Hamiltons, especially the deco models and the weird asymmetrical wrist watches from the '50s. Not that I can afford one . . . but if I found a broken one, I think I could learn to repair it.

my longiness ultrachrone broke for the 3rd time allready, and im starting to tierd of my "vintage" watch, i was setting the time and suddenly the crown got twisted,

anyways, i still have my tissot (GREAT value for money, i treat mine like trash and it keeps taking it) and my seamaster, which being from the end of the 80´s, is a bit funky, but i love it.

Top Bottom