What's new

Next Week Special SoTD Event (12/23 - 29)

Gentlemen,

With the holidays upon us I am tempted to do a Christmas-themed event but I really don't want to offend any fellow B&B'ers who celebrate (or don't) another holiday.

That being said I think it's time to break out the Holiday Beverage Themed SoTD!

Do you drink the same old drink while you shave that you drink most other days of the year? Or do you have a special beverage that only sees the light of day during December?

Either way, please post your morning beverage in your SoTD next week! If you have a favorite or an experimental brew, bring it forward and post for all the masses to see!

Gentlemen,

With the holidays upon us I am tempted to do a Christmas-themed event but I really don't want to offend any fellow B&B'ers who celebrate (or don't) another holiday.....snip

Without trying to offend anyone, I believe we have (for the great majority if not everyone) and fine bunch of very understanding members here who can accept other's views and beliefs, religious or otherwise. As example, I believe nobody here would be offended if someone wished Happy Hannukah to someone, no more than if that person should be offended of I wished someone Merry Christmas and posted a SOTD with a Christmas theme.

I believe it would be an awesome idea, and would give many a chance to show off their new "Christmas aquisitions".

YMMV, IMHO, FWIW, and other acronyms as apply!!:biggrin:

snip....
That being said I think it's time to break out the Holiday Beverage Themed SoTD!

Do you drink the same old drink while you shave that you drink most other days of the year? Or do you have a special beverage that only sees the light of day during December?

Either way, please post your morning beverage in your SoTD next week! If you have a favorite or an experimental brew, bring it forward and post for all the masses to see!

I don't drink while shaving, but would be thrilled to post my beverages before and after!!!

Very nice idea!!

Top Bottom