What's new

4th Annual NYC Potlatch **spring update**

Count me in! I missed the October get together and I wouldn't want to pass up another chance to meet you guys.
However, finding something to trade is going to be tough... I PIF'd all my "Island of Unwanted Frags"... hmmmm.....
this could be a good excuse to buy a few items that I always wanted to try, but was afraid that I may not like.... like that rhubarb AS... and if I don't like it.... the gears are turning! :eek:)

Potlach is optional. If I remember correctly, DunEdinRanger started it as a way to surreptitiously convert everyone to use Lilac Vegetal. I think he showed up with a case of it. We sort of use the term as an in- joke these days. You can check the older threads to see for yourself. :wink:

Last edited:
Is January 26 set in stone? Right now I am not sure if I would be able to even make it, but I know that the 26 is not good. Does that make sense even???

I've got class on the 26th, so I won't be able to make it. Hopefully I'll be able to make the fall get-together. Meeting up with you guys was definitely a good time!

Is January 26 set in stone? Right now I am not sure if I would be able to even make it, but I know that the 26 is not good. Does that make sense even???

No stones. Unless you bring one. If you do, I dropped a straight that could use a honing. :wink:

For those who can't make it, propose some other dates. I'm not sure, but I think once we get to March, all kinds of commitments get in the way, so January or February are probably best. After that are summer meets.

I've got class on the 26th, so I won't be able to make it. Hopefully I'll be able to make the fall get-together. Meeting up with you guys was definitely a good time!

Actually, they decided to switch weeks for my classes, so I'm free the weekend of the 26th. Saturday is definitely better than Sunday though. If the date gets set in stone, I'll see what I can do.

Approximately what time would it be? Morning, like the one in October or mid/late afternoon?

The actual meets have traditionally been at 6pm, but there's usually some other stuff earlier, like a pen shop at 2, maybe 4pm at Pasteur's.

You start.

We don't need to set anything in coticule for another two or three weeks, but the 26th looks very likely.

Top Bottom