What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I'm being lazy for Thanksgiving but I've been using Goon Grease so I suppose the buildup means it's my pomade for the holiday. :p

Reuzel "Green" Grease today for Thanksgiving. Colder weather and the season's first measurable snow fall made made me opt for the grease instead of my other two (water based) go-to's...O'Douds and, believe it or not, Groom & Clean.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Scratch my earlier post. Went ahead and used some Murray's Beeswax Pomade in top of the Goon Grease Buildup. Crazy shiny hair today!

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Lockhart's Heavy Hold arrived today. I couldn't wait until tomorrow to apply some so I showered and shampoos after work and put some in. I'll get some buildup going with it so that I can see its full potential tomorrow. So far, I'm impressed. Most greasy products make my hands feel really sticky for a while even after I wash a few times with soap. I applied a good bit of Lockhart's Heavy and after one quick wash of my hands with regular soap my hands felt great. Nice and clean! My towels just may thank me for this purchase. I also like how subtle and simple the scent is as so many pomades nowadays are going for strong candy or cologne scents that I can smell in my car over whatever fragrance I'm wearing. I think I may actually prefer this stuff to Goon Grease, but time will tell.

Top Bottom