What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

$green2.jpg

Dax Green and Gold pomade and Murray's Superior pomade.

I'm pretty upset. Gene Wilder, the guy that people have been telling me that looks just like me my entire life, died today. This is hard for me to take. I'm thinking about stopping using pomade for a while in honor of Gene. When I'm not wearing pomade, I look like a copy of Mr. Wilder.

I had a bad weekend. I flew over to Northern California with my new Ann Bankcroft look alike girlfriend. I got bit on my hand by a racoon on Angel Island after making the mistake of trying to hand feed the critter. I spent half the day in a hospital in San Francisco getting shots for rabies. On Sunday, we went to a place called Half Moon Bay. It's a big long beach with huge waves. I have never been swimming in the ocean before. Anyway, I went out 30 yards after into water. The water looked calm and I was just going to dog paddle around and then swim to shore. I ended up getting caught in a rip tide and pulled out to sea. I didn't know what the thing was. I just noticed I was getting pulled approximately eight or nine feet per second out to sea. I tried to swim against it to get back to the shore but it was no use. The rip pulled me so far out to sea that the shoreline looked like a picture from a postcard. I got really tired trying to swim against the rip and ended up swallowing a ton of water. At one point, I just stopped and felt like it was going to drown. But I changed my mind and started swimming harder to get to shore. The water was so cold. I ended up making it to shore after around 20 to 25 minutes, but I was way down to another part of the beach with rocks and huge waves. I ended up making it shore but I was worn out completely. I don't think I'll ever swim in the ocean again after this experience. I swallowed a ton of water. My girlfriend was really happy that I made it back. The trip was supposed to be fun but ended up being bad, and now I get the news that Gene Wilder has passed on.

$Black-White.jpgView attachment 685040$vintage.jpg$Sweet Georgia Brown Pomade.jpg

Today, I went with the following pomades: Black and White, Dax Green and Gold, Murray's Superior Vintage 1925, and Sweet Georgia Brown Red pomade.

I started off with Black and White, but I was not impressed. It has no hold and it didn't do anything for my hair. i then added Dax Green and Gold to the front of my hair to get some lift. I added Murray's Superior Vintage to my sides, back and top to iron down all my curly hair to make it straight. It worked great. I then added the Sweet Georgia Brown Red as the topper. This stuff has a way of not only pinning my hair down like a movie star from the 1920s, but also giving my hair a ton of shine. Murray's is kind of lacking in the shine depart. It's pretty matte unless you put a lot of it on, which I don't. With just a little Sweet Georgia Brown Red in my hair, it shines like I just got out of the shower. This is amazing pomade. I don't know why I didn't get hooked on it at first.

Okay, I tried to quit using pomade but I couldn't stop for more than a day. I looked terrible, the women weren't throwing themselves at me like they were before, and even my new Ann Bankcoft look alike girlfriend told me I look MUCH better with pomade in my hair. I knew that already. I look incredible today! It's weird. This transformation is mind boggling. I go from looking terrible to looking like a movie star within minutes after applying pomade. I guess I have classic features. When i have pomade in my hair, I look handsome beyond belief and the women are beating down my door trying to get to me. My new girlfriend is watching me like a hawk. I'm not into that. I'm thinking I want my freedom already.

Top Bottom