What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

$murrays_superior8.jpg
I didn't have time to add pomade to my hair in the morning. I just now did, and it's in the evening. Today, I'm going with a 1926 classic, Murray's Superior. I added three scoops of Murray's to my dry hair. I much prefer applying Murray's to my hair while it's still wet, but I still look great. On a 10 scale, my hair is at an 8. The only reason it's not 10 is because I applied Murray's when on my hair when it was dry.

Before I added the Murray's, my hair was going in every direction and totally curly. After I added Murray's, I was able to straighten my hair somewhat and give it some nice sheen. I couldn't straighten my hair the way I normally do when i apply Murray's to my hair when it's wet, but I still was able to do a decent job. I love the scent of Murray's. It somehow has a calming effect. I have really good luck when I use this product. Murray's is like a good luck charm for me. It's changed my life.

I'm tempted to use Murray's everyday for my hair because it works so well. The shine is very nice. For some people, they claim it doesn't give their hair much shine. For me, my hair really shines when I use Murray's. Of course, I generally use a lot in my hair, so I'm going to naturally get better results than someone that is using just a tiny amount. But even when I've used just one scoop of Murray's, my hair looks shiny.

This week's Brylcreem week. I usually alternate week by week. Other weeks include pomade/brillantine (Murray's, Dax, Tres Flores and Brillantina Linetti), hair tonics (Clubman Eau de Portugal and Jeris Without Oil) and once in a while Clubman Styling Gel.

Top Bottom