What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Murray's Superior. When the light hits my hair from a certain angle, I almost look handsome with Murray's in it. LOL!. Seriously. I look like a movie star out of the 20s today. I just need some brilliantine oil as the topper, and I'm Rudolf Valentino all the way. I love the way Murray's keeps my hair slicked down the way movie stars in the past did. It hardly takes very much pomade to do it. For $3 per tin, Murray's is great.

Murray's Exelento + Murray's Superior. I used the super shiny Exelento as a topper. This stuff has got to be one of the shiniest pomades I've ever used. As soon as I scooped it out of the tin and put it in my palms, the stuff was turning into straight oil. I had my hair glowing all day. I've also got some Suave Groom and Clean in my hair. My hair looks dark and wet with this product. I usually use it to degrease, but I figured I would experiment with it. It's really hot over here where I live. I kind of wish I had just went with a lightweight pomade today because it is too hot for a heavy with the weather like this. I love Murray's, but it's melting because of the 90 degree weather. Tomorrow, I think I'll with some nice Dax Short and Neat. The stuff is real light and kind of like Brylcreem. I don't want to use the Brylcreem because I have to load up with so much of it to get any kind of control for my hair. Also, I hate the way my hair looks in the morning when I wake up with Brylcreem still in. My hair is going every which way like I've been shocked. I like the Murray's look in the morning. My hair looks better on the second day than it does on the first day. It's incredible. It takes literally one minute of combing and I look like I'm ready to go to a formal dinner at the White House. I never need to reapply pomade because my hair is on point with Murray's.

I got my order of seven Murray's Vintage Superior + 2 Murray's Nu Mile and 2 Murray's 50-50 Small Batch pomade today. Those pomades have an interesting scent to them. I also bought some O'Doud's Heavy hold pomade. The stuff is very, very expensive. I just wanted to try it out because I hear it's similar to Dax Short and Neat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom