What's new

Best. Meetup. Ever. Kentuckiana

Soooooo... It was awesome. CubReporter and I knew each other from college and Ixtab and whavens know each other... ask Ixtab if you want to know how. The answer is hillarious, although NSFP (not suitable for posting; at least not the way he put it).

Many oat sodas and hot wings were consumed and general obsessive compulsive behavior was extolled in all its glory! We even had a "hey, try this" platter where we placed things that we were swapping. Ixtab and whavens will be splitting the bottle of Clubman Special Reserve I put there.

Oh. And the waitstaff was visually appealing. See attached. :thumbup:

See you guys next month!

$SDC11103.jpg$SDC11102.jpg$SDC11105.jpg$SDC11106.jpg

Can't go wrong with Hooters! At least you know no other patron will walk off with the "try this platter" because they have no idea what is on it! :laugh:

Another table asked the waitress what we were doing before she got to talking to us and knew what it was. Her answer before talking to us was, "I don't know. Something with razors. It must be a business meeting. I guess they sell razors."

Did they try and hit you up for free Fusion carts? That would have been awkward

Another table asked the waitress what we were doing before she got to talking to us and knew what it was. Her answer before talking to us was, "I don't know. Something with razors. It must be a business meeting. I guess they sell razors."

Sorry I missed out. SWMBO will be put in her place!. I WILL make the next get together.

It was indeed a great evening. I look forward to the next one. Lots of eye candy and the oat sodas were satisfying. I tried the Special Reserve and it gets a big thumbs up. Thanks for arranging this Brandon. As you can see from the pic of all of us at the table, I brought my own badger with me.

So it looks like the first Sunday in January will be the 6th. Who has ideas for locations for the next meetup?? I want your input!

Either one is fine, but parking is a little easier in Jeffersonville. There is a Cigar Lounge on Spring Street. Not sure if they are open on Sunday. Looks like a cool spot to check out sometime though.

I say we go back to Hooters in Jeff. They were pretty accommodating and understanding of us having a bunch of stuff. If we could get a bigger table (but the same waitress :) ) I think we'd be good to go.

Just a heads up for everyone subscribed to this thread... check out the new one concerning January's meetup!

Top Bottom