What's new

MUSGO REAL shaving soap warning

Don´t buy it! Worst shaving soap ever! A common bath soap makes thicker lather than MR. Smells good (classic scent - same fragrance as the MR Cologne Classic Scent) but lathering with the "soapkiller" Mühle Synthetic Fibre brush, brought some poor thin lather, a shame.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

That's what he's talking about. In the title and his post it says soap, not the cream.

I mean that the people that say that got "pretty decent" lather from MR, just lie. And yes, I mean the hard soap, not the cream.
I´ll try today to get a statement from Musgo Real just to see what is their opinion about the soap.

Don´t worry, they just swagger around.

I mean that the people that say that got "pretty decent" lather from MR, just lie. And yes, I mean the hard soap, not the cream.
I´ll try today to get a statement from Musgo Real just to see what is their opinion about the soap.

While everyone's expectation and experience with product varies,as does their water, I am not sure that the word lie or swagging would be fair to say. I am hoping this is a poor choice of words while in translation from your native language to English.

I found their creams had way too much lanolin in them when I tried them. If that's anything to go by I'll be staying away from their soap(s) as well!

I don't believe that it was.

While everyone's expectation and experience with product varies,as does their water, I am not sure that the word lie or swagging would be fair to say. I am hoping this is a poor choice of words while in translation from your native language to English.

On another note, I have seen some post photos of their lather with this soap and have great success.

I've had great success with the cream. In fact it's a regular in my rotation. I haven't tried to soap though. However, there are so many variables including water and brush that a blanket statement like the one you made seems a bit extreme.

I was someone who did, but in my experience I found it wasn't worth keeping up with it. Its about the same price as MWF but inferior for me so it wasn't worth it. The scent is nice to me, though.

Google translator german to english: swagger = showing off, nothing bad or offensive. If somebody felt offended I apologize.

Google translator german to english: swagger = showing off, nothing bad or offensive. If somebody felt offended I apologize.

I completely understood you and had no idea English wasn't your first language until the later posts brought that to my attention.

And yes, I understand the ironic swagger I have unfortunately shown in this post. But at least I can't make any claim about MR's latherability, having never used it. Although now my post is completely off-topic so...

*runs away*

I completely understood you and had no idea English wasn't your first language until the later posts brought that to my attention.

And yes, I understand the ironic swagger I have unfortunately shown in this post. But at least I can't make any claim about MR's latherability, having never used it. Although now my post is completely off-topic so...

thx alot for understanding me bud! I guess I got influenced by watching every day "Two and a half man". Somebody felt offended, that was not my intention.

Top Bottom