What's new

Acquisitions for December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just showed up this afternoon

proxy.php

Please do not see this as advertising of UFO handles. This is a personal project of a UFO handle with two NEW heads (long and short comb) Rhodium plated. This project has been long awaited by the difficulty of finding a jewelry plating workshop in Barcelona that would do the job. It has been possible thanks to a long comb NEW head that a friend of the Spanish forum afeitadoclasico (bleach) sent to me, and a short comb NEW head our brother Brents of California sent to me also.

The other razor with a British NEW head, is a personal project of Rafael.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Hi,
I just won the razor below. I haven't been able to find anything on it. The description said it was an Emir razor, but I don't know enough to confirm that. Help's much appreciated!

$2c2c126e3c7ba376adfde1a97ec4e6c5d.jpg

Thanks oxford!
Two of the type you're referencing went at the same time from the same seller, but at much too high a price for me (however, I won the other two Gillettes he sold; Christmas gifts). It seems to be the most common Emir razor.
I guess I'll have to wait until it arrives to see if there are any stamps/marks on it, unless someone else recognizes this handle?

My wife and kids gave me this awesome cabinet for my birthday:

full

The hooks have a little dab of hot glue to protect the underside of the razors.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

That's nearly all my razors. I do, however, have more brushes (couple boars and a giant Turkish horse-hair). The one in the pictures is one of those cheap-o Barbasol boars. I put it in there because it kinda-sorta looks old-timey-ish.

My wife also gave me that Cadet TP-26 hanging there. I'm a lucky man.

what a GREAT gift....

Fantastic display and keeps everything closes at hand so you can decide quickly what to use that day.

SWEET!!!

I received today these soaps of Virginia. WM.Neumann does not send outside the U.S., but I have a good friend and correspondent in Pennsylvania that has helped me very kindly. Lavender toilet soap has been a big surprise for me. I'm crazy in love with lavender. The world is full of wonderful people!!!
The shaving soap tablets weighing 114 gr. Measuring 75 mm in diameter and thickness 24.
The tins are 80 mm diameter and 28 thick. The weight of the can and the soap is 150 gr approx.
The bar of toilet soap weighs 118 gr. It measures 84x50x28 mm.

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.