What's new

Show Us Your BICYCLE(S)!!!!

Picked this up a few days ago. Trek DS 8.4
$New.jpg

My wife and I are in our last 2 months of a year-long world tour. We've just arrived back in the US and will be riding through the Sierra Nevada and Cascade ranges from southern California to our home in Oregon.

Enjoy the ride,
Jay
$10441394_1478427739061629_6598852601660748720_n.jpg

My 2009 Kona Jake cyclocross bike. I added a Chris King headset, Thomson seatpost, Hope stem, SRAM crankset and some other components.
$jake full.jpg

Received another Motobecane in a box. I was looking for a road bike for training on the road when my trail gets too much summer rain, and I'll be doing my first sprint tri in September. I ordered a Mirage S, which has an aluminum frame and carbon fork, and 2x7 gearing. So much faster than my MTB on pavement and it'll improve my sprint tri time greatly. Clipless pedals, cleats, and shoes are also on the way.

Took it out for 45 miles this morning. Thirty-seven minutes less than on my MTB!

Last edited:
My Vanilla CX Bike- EDGE Tublar 38's laced to DTSWISS 240, Eriksen Sweatpost, Zipp Service Course SL Bars, Ritchey Stem,Alpha Q Fork, SRAM Force, fizik saddle, king hs.

$IMG_20141019_133810.jpg

My Custom Kent Eriksen Road- Corima 50's Tublar laced to DTSWISS 240's, Ultagra 6800 11-Speed, Zipp Service Course SL Bars, Ritchey Stem, Eriksen Sweatpost, king hs, ritchey fork.
$IMG_20140816_113105145_HDR.jpg

My single speed, Soul Cycles Dillinger. Velocity Blunts laced to Profile Hubs, mix of race face/king/Thompson and 3T. I also have nearly the same bike set up as a 2X10 with Sram X0 and SID world cup.

$IMG_20141016_180531944_HDR.jpg

Refreshed this late 80s/early 90s Raleigh Technium 400, that we got from my mother-in-law's lean to, with basic components for my son to ride in an upcoming triathlon. The seat post still needs some attention. This'll be faster for him than any MTB in the garage. Touring bars replaced by drops, new brake and shifter cables and housings, new rear wheel, new chain, new front and rear Tektro dual pivot brakes, new pedals (off my bike when I went clipless). The original derailleurs were adjusted and shift nicely.

Last edited:
Top Bottom