What's new

Shaving racks?

Ok, so I recently realized something...I'm getting quite a load of shaving products soon, a full DE setup plus method shaving equipment. My problem is that I have three roommates and we all share the same bathroom. There is no way I'm going to be able to comfortably store my stuff in that bathroom unless I get a new rack and put it somewhere. My other problem, is that we have no shelves or racks or cabinets in there (it's *** apt.) Does anyone know where to find an easy to set up rack of some sort? Also, it would be nice if it had somewehre in the rack to hold the brushes because I know that storing your brushes on their handle is bad for them. Help please!

get a cabinet and stick it in your room then bring whatever products to the bathroom you may be using im in college works great especially with a tray to help carry all my goods.

I don't think that is some sort of all-in-one rack like you are describing. It's easy enough to install shelves on the wall, provided that there's space left over in there to move around. Shaving brush holders are purchased individually and all are designed to hold just a single brush. Shaving brush collectors like some of us here are too few for marketing holders for multiple brushes.

neilxvx,

The jury is still out on brush storage with bristles up or bristles down. I store mine bristles up for the most part although I have some brushes on clear acrylic holders festooning the edges of the large mirror in my bathroom. A brush will dry either way: up or down; just make sure you shake out as much water as you can after you have rinsed it out thoroughly. Your biggest issue may be convincing your room mates to not experiment with, play around with, mess with, or adjust your shaving stuff. Good luck there. Other than that, perhaps a grocery store or super-saver-center Rubbermaid gizmo with lid may be a good bet for your stuff. With a pocket knife you could even cut a hole in the lid which will hold the brush handle without allowing the bristles to be caught and you could even cut away other parts of the lid to allow stuff to breathe, or cut a hole to hold your (DE?) razor.

Possibilities abound...

Top Bottom