What's new

Edwin Jagger synthetic travel brush?

Anyone have any experience with this brush? I've never had a synthetic brush, but it seems to me that it might be good for travel because it wouldn't matter as much if it got packed up when it isn't completely dry.

The price sure is right, especially combined with the current free shipping offer at the English Shaving Company, but obviously only if the brush is decent.

Thoughts? Thanks, guys.

Last edited:
subscribed to this as I too am after a synthetic travel sized brush after spending 3 months on the road with 2 badgers.

Can't speak for the EJ, the Mühle STF travel brush is excellent. I even use it when not traveling, the loft is shorter than the other Mühle STF which does the trick for me, the others are too soft/floppy for me. It lathers pretty much anything like a champ, dries quickly and stores away small. The craftsmanship on the aluminum case looks and feels and works great.

http://www.muehle-shaving.com/shop/...shaving_brush__silvertip_fibrer/6/26/31_M_530

that one does look nice...$38 from connaught

i also am not familiar with the EJ brush, but a Frank Shaving synthetic 21mm is fantastic for its price; $18-20 delivered!

Top Bottom