What's new

Mystic Water PIF

I didn't think I would be doing a PIF so soon since I am a newbie and I don't have a lot of stuff yet. But here I am with a puck of MW soap to give away. Here is the story. I purchased a puck of Bay Rum and when it arrived it didn't smell like bay rum to me. Now my only other example of bay rum to go on was Col Conks, so I'm not exactly a bay rum expert. Unfortunately, when the puck arrived I was out of shaving soap and I had to use it. So I emailed Michelle at MW and told her my problem. I never asked for a replacement, I simply wanted to warn her that my puck may have been mislabeled. She offered to send a new puck anyway to see if there was a difference. When it arrived my wife, my daughter and I all agreed the two pucks each have a different scent. As my wife did not like the first puck at all, and as a way to thank Michelle for her great customer service, I am offering the first puck as a PIF. Two things to note; one, it is almost new. I used it for 4-5 days. Two, I do not know the scent (nor does Michelle for that matter). All I can tell you that it is a floral scent. So what you will be getting is a mystery puck of Mystic Water Soap.

Here is how we will do it. First, it is open to those of you here in CONUS. And second, you must have never used Mystic Water Soap before but would like to try it. This is my way of helping Michelle get a new customer. We'll let this run until midnight Nov 30th and I will randomly select a winner on December 1st. I'll announce the winner on this thread the same day.

Good Luck,
David

Top Bottom