What's new

DIY bladebank with blade silhouette and/or custom label- Great inexpensive gift!

Thank you so much for the .zip with all the advertisements!!!!
I plan on printing them and putting them up in the den along with some patent drawings from another member here.

Didn't see it mentioned but, you could possibly attach the label by "painting" some milk on the back of it and attaching it to the can. I attach labels to beer and wine bottles this way after I bottle them. Just make sure you print it with a laser printer as using an ink jet will cause it to run.

Thank you so much for the .zip with all the advertisements!!!!

No problem! I'm glad to see this thread dug up after two years. I think my bank is about 2/3 full, so I'll probably be making another soon. If anyone has any more vintage ads to add, please let me know, and I'll repackage the zip file with them.

Got these from another member here.
Old patent photos from the toggle.

$US2848806-0.jpg
$US2848806-3.jpg

Got these from another member here.
Old patent photos from the toggle.

Awesome idea to use patent graphics! Thanks for sharing!

MORE ADS!
While searching for pdfs and more patents, I realized that Razor Archive has a nice "Ads" section that breaks down ads by decade. The only thing I don't care for is that they added their own website marking and/or watermark to each image. Still cool to have another collection of images from which to choose. I don't have time download and add these to the collection right now, but you can find all of their ads here.

LOL all those beautiful blade banks, man my blade bank is simply an empty peanut butter jar without a lid:lol:

Top Bottom