What's new

Atlas Stainless Razor Combos from ATT, Pre order now!

It's finally here, the opportunity to pre order the much awaited Atlas Stainless Steel Razor from Above the Tie. We have read your comments and took them to heart. Photos of the new Atlas can be seen on our web site. You can pre order an Atlas Razor with any base plate you choose. The H1 for the most aggressive shave, the R1 for a moderate to average aggression and the M1 for those who prefer a mild smooth shave. Also, you can purchase the Five Piece Combo Pack that includes all three of the base plates. But that's not all, the popular Titan is also available in the same combinations. If you want it all we offer the Complete Seven Piece Combo Set that includes all of the base plates, both the Titan and Atlas Handles and two caps. This will allow you to have two complete razor combinations available at all times. Lastly you can purchase any of the three base plates separately. This is handy if you buy an Atlas H1 and later decide you would like to have a milder base plate such as the M1. So place that order while supplies last. The Atlas Razor and Combos will be ship in around two weeks.
Thank you for your pre orders and enjoy the shaves.
Stan

Very Nice! I don't think I will be able to get in on the preorder, but I definitely want to get an Atlas R1 after I save up a bit.

Hi,

Maybe this has been answered somewhere else, though I cannot find the answer. What is the blade gap on the three different heads? Thanks.

Already ordered my 5 piece deal to go with the Titan I already have for the record I LOVE the Titan and know the R &M will be a great addition....

Top Bottom