What's new

Shaving Shelf

After accumulating wet shaving items at an astounding rate I decided it was finally time for some type of storage unit. I wanted a Shelf to fit all of my razors/brushes/soaps/creams/blades/etc.

Looking at numerous ideas I almost pulled the trigger on a test tube rack before I saw a picture of a Shaving Shelf that caught my eye.

After conversing with the builder and numerous e-mails I decided what I wanted-
An African Mahogany unit with a center shelf.

Although modest by most of the the forum members collections it fit my needs well and hopefully it's size will curb my need to bring Home more shaving items:001_unsur

$012.jpg

Jeff

Although modest by most of the the forum members collections it fit my needs well and hopefully it's size will curb my need to bring Home more shaving items:001_unsur

It looks nice. But what will curb your need to get a second storage unit, and a third . . .? All of which you will have to fill up. Good luck!

Jeff,

Well done! It gives me inspiration and ideas for my own shelf that I plan on making. Would it be possible for you to measure and share the width of the cutouts that's used for hanging razors and brushes in the bottom shelf?

Thanks!

Looks very nice and practical. Did you put any finish on the wood such as varnish to protect it from water?

Top Bottom