What's new

Bow Tie Source Online

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a good source of bow ties, formal, "tie-able". There's probably a better word for them than that, but I think you get the drift.

I tie my own, and have a number that are my father's from 35 years ago. But I need some new ones. I bought a formal black that is thick for my tastes, and by thick I mean dense. This makes the knot look a little less than neat all done up, at least for my 14 1/2 in neck.

Can anyone recommend a good online source for quality bow ties?

Thx in advance!

There are several reputable online vendors.

I have been purchasing my bow ties from 'Beau Ties Ltd' : http://www.beautiesltd.com/

They are based out of Vermont, have a nice variety, all products are made in USA, and the service has been excellent.

Good luck! :thumbup:

strop

Now half as wise
Most of mine are from beautiesltd. Great selection and service. I have a couple Carrot & Gibbs. I also have several from Brooks Bros. and I believe JASB carries them online, but not in stores.

The tie bar carries tons of good quality bow ties for $15. Nordstrom's carries Robert Talbot and several others. Sam Hober and Panta make wonderful high quality ties.

I get almost all of my bow ties from The Tie Bar. They have a good selection, the ties are very well made and they are inexpensive. Also, their shipping is very quick.

I get almost all of my bow ties from The Tie Bar. They have a good selection, the ties are very well made and they are inexpensive. Also, their shipping is very quick.
+1 I have dealt with them and had good experience. Do NOT let the low price fool you- they sell quality goods.
Cheers

There are several reputable online vendors.

I have been purchasing my bow ties from 'Beau Ties Ltd' : http://www.beautiesltd.com/

They are based out of Vermont, have a nice variety, all products are made in USA, and the service has been excellent.

Good luck! :thumbup:

+1 while I have not personally ordered any from here, A good friend of mine buys all of his bow ties from here and they are quite nice. I'm just waiting for the promised coupon he was going to give me. . .

We recently started a Bow Tie Tuesday at work and beautiesltd.com ws my suggest to our faculty. I've purchase several from them for myself and as gifts and they have always been great ties. (sadly, Bill K died a few days ago)-- another good one that I've used is bowtieclub.com.

Kelly

Top Bottom