What's new

A Vintage Simpson Butterscotch

I had a friend stop by today to go fishing, and he popped this in my hand before we went. Needless to say I bought him lunch! Anyone got some timeline info on it? Looks to be hand turned.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Only info I have is that I would like to have it. :lol: It is a very nice handle. I love the ones that are either rebrands or made for other companies.

Jeff-

I certainly hope you treated your friend to a lunch commensurate with the brush! Congrats!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Only info I have is that I would like to have it. :lol: It is a very nice handle. I love the ones that are either rebrands or made for other companies.

Wouldn't that be a great collection.... the made expressively for others Simpson Butterscotch! I don't think my bank account would agree however. VERY VERY VERY cool brush my man!

Thanks Gents, now I need to figure out if sending it to Simpson for some of that current batch of two band would be fitting. I'm curious if the "L7" stamp above the Simpson logo was theirs or a style number stamped for Otto Pomper. Fake butterscotch just doesn't even come close, does it?

Top Bottom