What's new

Pensacola Shaving

Pensacola! Well in two weeks ill be heading way down south to Pensacola to visit my brother since he plays hockey there and since I will have a little down time just wondering how the shave shopping is down there.

Dennis,
So, your brother plays for the Ice Pilots? What position?

I live in a rural community north of Pensacola, but have worked in Pensacola for many years. Unfortunately, it is impossible to find anything high end, including shaving needs, here. One of the malls has a Body Shop and a Bath & Body. A high priced men's store (Don Allans) downtown has a bit of AOS, but that's about it afaik. Oh, there's the drug stores and Wal-Mart that sell Williams soap and the Van Der Hagen products.

Pensacola's just an old small southern American city. It was first settled by the Spanish in 1559, pre-dating St Augustine. However, two years later a hurricane wiped it out, and it wasn't re-settled for another 137 years. St Augustine lays claim to being the oldest continual settlement in North America, but Pensacola was first.

Hope you enjoy your visit!

-Clarke

Don't know about the brick and mortar situation, but its a GREAT opportunity to place some orders over the internet - you can get all sorts of great aftershave products or colognes that you can't ship into Canada, you don't have to worry about duties/taxes and you save on shipping to boot!

I always place an order or two whenever I'm in the US.

Have a great trip and happy shopping!

Don't know about the brick and mortar situation, but its a GREAT opportunity to place some orders over the internet - you can get all sorts of great aftershave products or colognes that you can't ship into Canada, you don't have to worry about duties/taxes and you save on shipping to boot!

I always place an order or two whenever I'm in the US.

Have a great trip and happy shopping!
Good point!

-Clarke

Top Bottom