What's new

Badger & Blade Cologne

What Size Bottle of B&B Cologne Are You Interested In?

• 1 oz.

• 2 oz.

• 3 oz.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Greetings Gents,

:badger: Once again we are offering the Badger & Blade Cologne. :badger:

I need to know who is interested and in what size. This is a preliminary post to determine how much to order which will determine the price.

Once I have this data I will post prices and begin accepting orders.

The packaging will consist of blue cobalt bottles with a white atomizer.

If you are interested in multiples of a particular size please post it below so I can keep an accurate count.

Again your response is non-binding.

Rik,

Perhaps it would be useful to have the cost of each size listed... that way we could know how much our vote will cost us in the end... just an idea.

NMMB said:
Rik,

Perhaps it would be useful to have the cost of each size listed... that way we could know how much our vote will cost us in the end... just an idea.

NMMB,
Unfortunatly the quantity of the cologne will determine the cost - so it is somewhat of a "which first - chicken or the egg" type of situation. Since the price will change dramatically based on the size of the order - I am sure Rik could "guess" - however it could be a lot higher, or lower, depending on the quantity ordered.

NMMB said:
Rik,

Joel is correct. I'm afraid the best I can do right now is point out last time the 1oz introductory package was $30. I should have firmer prices by weeks end. Quite a few members have inquired as to the next offering of this cologne, so this post is dual purpose:

1. Find out an approximate interest.
2. Let the guys who have been patiently waiting know that the cologne is once again available.

Count me in for at least 1 oz...maybe more based on price. All I know is my original tester has been moved to special occassions in order to make it last...

Rik, can you describe the scent? I am shure I would be in for at least a 1oz bottle, just to check it out. Cheers, DJ.

I'm interested in 1 - 2 oz depending on price.

Also, any possibility of having the option of a splash-type bottle, as opposed to atomizer.

I just find it easier to control the amount if I dab insteady of spray.

Suzuki said:
I'm interested in 1 - 2 oz depending on price.

Also, any possibility of having the option of a splash-type bottle, as opposed to atomizer.

I just find it easier to control the amount if I dab insteady of spray.
I don't see why not. As it would be more of a specialty item it may increase the price. I'll look into it.

Suzuki said:
Not sure why a bottle with less parts should be more expensive...
It comes down to numbers and available parts. A suitable splash bottle is not kept in stock by Rik or the manufacture of the cologne, hence for Rik to decant it for you (Rik will be buying the scent in one large bottle then decanting it himself) Rik himself will have to look for, source and purchase the splash bottle for you. I would presume that since he buys the blue atomizer bottles in bulk he gets a discount - or at the least the cost of shipping is marginilized across a wide breadth of bottles. A "splash top" would be a one off - thus would have it's own $3-5 shipping charge - not to mention the cost of the bottle would more than likely be higher.

Hope this helps.

Couldn't Rik just sell him the regular bottle and he could remove the sprayer and use it as a splash?

Or, even simpler, couldn't he just buy the regular bottle, discard the sprayer, and use it as a splash?:biggrin:

mrob said:
Couldn't Rik just sell him the regular bottle and he could remove the sprayer and use it as a splash?

Or, even simpler, couldn't he just buy the regular bottle, discard the sprayer, and use it as a splash?:biggrin:

Certainly - but the diameter of the top of the bottle, and the shape of the bottle isn't the best to "splash" from. Since it is a bit wide, when turning it upside down, you'll probably get some cologne dripping from the sides of your finger. If you notice most splash top colognes have a recessed/smaller opening so as to dose out the product without creating a mess/losing excess product. Having too wide of an opening (and no recessed opening) would mean more product would be used then necessary, and chances are some product would be lost/mess made when dosing - which would defeat suzuki's intended purpose of using a splash VS spray top. I suppose it is really between Rik and Suzuki at this point though :smile:

I think the problem is easily solved by the buyer purchasing what is offered and decanting it himself with whatever he likes.

Austin - I'm not quite sure your suggestion "solves" the problem - my motto is if you don't ask, you don't get...

More important, I think this horse is well and truly dead.

Rick if you can get a splash bottle for me and anyone else who wants one with minimal extra effort on your part, I'm willing to pay for the privilege of having my very own limited edition bottle.

If I'm the only one being a pain in the *** about this, no worries and I'll do as Austin suggests - I'm sufficiently resourceful to rip the sprayer off and pour the cologne into something suitable.

Thanks.

To deliver one last blow to the already expired equine. . .

When Rik packages his decants, they come in a small cobalt blue glass bottle with a screw cap in shrink wrap--very nicely done, BTW!--and the atomizer is included separately. Now, you may want a specially designed splash bottle, but there would be no "ripping" involved if you purchased the cologne as is.

Nice to see this cologne back again, I can rest assure vouch for this Cologne.
my bathroom is growing full and fuller with all kinds of Cologne..from rare to very hard to be found cologne I havent even tried them all. Today I had a plethora of choices , but my Eye caught the nice little bottle of QED and the ever so green substance that I have never seen yet I sprayed one spritz only!
and voila instant Masculine heaven surrounds you this stuff is not a cheap knock off it is genuine good EO, and I can imagine why someone would want a splash instead of an atomiser even one spritz might be too much for someone this is the real deal ! I love it.. I forgot how nice it is it has almost died out now if I put my nose under my shirt I can still smell it but not like whiffs of it when I walk around I had whiffs of it when I used 3 spritzes ! that was over the top I smelled the cologne the whole day ! catching whiffs of it so yes a splash would work wonderfully since it is very parfume like. dont even think about splashing it in the sense of splashing Aftershave not only is this stuff $$$ but you will stink like a SKUNK not being able to wash this off I tell you..I think if you would splash it on yourself a handfull and drive in a car the other people in a car will smell your aswell !!!! :eek:

Thumbs up..I think the cologne got even better it is still maturing inside the bottle ! im glad I got the luxury version not dissing the blue cobalt but the silver top makes it look classy .

Top Bottom