What's new

Pawn Stars Featured ABC Pocket Edition Set

Did anybody see tonight's (11/5/12) Pawn Stars on The History Channel? Someone came into the shop and offered them a gold ABC set - excellent condition and claimed to have been owned by the Shah of Iran. The owner wanted $2000 for it.

It was different, actually knowing more about a vintage item than Rick . . . he fumbled with it a bit, looked it over closely, and when the owner couldn't prove that it came from the Shah, he declared it to be of no value.

I was hoping he would call in an expert . . . maybe Achim, Porter, or Alex could have helped out!

Did anybody see tonight's (11/5/12) Pawn Stars on The History Channel? Someone came into the shop and offered them a gold ABC set - excellent condition and claimed to have been owned by the Shah of Iran. The owner wanted $2000 for it.

It was different, actually knowing more about a vintage item than Rick . . . he fumbled with it a bit, looked it over closely, and when the owner couldn't prove that it came from the Shah, he declared it to be of no value.

I was hoping he would call in an expert . . . maybe Achim, Porter, or Alex could have helped out!
im try to tape it and see it ...love that show plus American Pickers

Yeah, I enjoy them both. They had a two-hour crossover between the two shows tonight.

Antiques, motorcycles, Danielle . . . and a razor, too!

I recently read that he earns quite a bit less per episode, but it still ain't chump change! From what I understand, out of character, Chumlee is no dummee!!

Love the show, too, and it drives SWMBO crazy! The Old Man reminds me a lot of my grandfather.

I missed that episode, hopefully I'll get a chance to catch it next week. I think they re-run prior week's episodes before the new ones.

Yeah, I enjoy them both. They had a two-hour crossover between the two shows tonight.

Antiques, motorcycles, Danielle . . . and a razor, too!
American Restoration is good too, its the other cross over show with the other Rick.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Chum Lee?

You're making him sound Chinese.

Now back to restoring that old straight used by Moses.

I saw it. Yeah, Rick wouldn't even make an offer on it. The guy seemed shocked but what can you expect?... I mean, the Shah of Iran? As Rick pointed out.... "I don't even know if anybody liked him."

Ben

Top Bottom