What's new

Lusted over Persols forever. never got a pair. just discovered Tart Arnel!

I have Persol sunglasses and they are truly distinctive. I had never heard of Tart Arnel - these frames are gorgeous!

My brother wears Persol sunglasses. They are very nice.

He was crushed to learn that most sunglasses and regular glasses are made in the same factory by Luxottica.
Persol included.
http://www.luxottica.com/en/brands/

Does any of this matter? No, not really.
Just throwing it out there.

My brother wears Persol sunglasses. They are very nice.

He was crushed to learn that most sunglasses and regular glasses are made in the same factory by Luxottica.
Persol included.
http://www.luxottica.com/en/brands/

Does any of this matter? No, not really.
Just throwing it out there.

Yes, Luxottica is the P&G of the eyewear world! The Persols are still touted to be hand-made, although I'm not certain where in Italy.

Yes, Luxottica is the P&G of the eyewear world! The Persols are still touted to be hand-made, although I'm not certain where in Italy.

If I could wear Sunglasses, I would love a pair.
I acutally am wearing Luxottica frames right now and they are the best frames for eyeglasses I've ever had.
Super light and durable.

If I could wear Sunglasses, I would love a pair.
I acutally am wearing Luxottica frames right now and they are the best frames for eyeglasses I've ever had.
Super light and durable.

My current eyeglasses are Oliver Peoples, now a house brand of Luxottica. They are the best eyeglass frames I've had over the last 30 years!

Oh, no worries! I just wondered if Tart Arnel had any other admirers here. I find that I'm usually late to the party on things like this.

$train_sunglasses_color_1.jpg

Legion

Staff member
They are rather nice, but I'm still happy rocking my folding Persols. I can resist SGAD for now.

Dude, I love the caramel. I have been wearing Shuron Ronsirs for a while now and will probably stick with them for a while. However, if that ever changes, those are definitely in the running.

Have worn Pesols for many years. Curently wear a pair of 714 Steve Mcqueen blue lens folding Persol glasses ,Talk about retro and cool!This hard to get models is the ultimite in cool.
I also have the basci 649 that I have worh for 25 plus years.My optomotrist claimd they have best optics he has seen

I have Persol eyeglasses and sunglasses. I love them. I had never heard of Tart Optical. They certainly have a lot of famous customers.

Top Bottom