What's new

Alden shoe size advice.currently AE shoe owner

Ok...you all convinced me to get into Allen Edmonds and now I'd like to add an Alden shoe to my collection. I consistently fit a 12EEE in Allen Edmonds...what would you suggest I order for Alden. I've been looking at the bay for a while, and I've not seen one 12EEE Alden yet. What size would you suggest I look for?

In my experience with Aldens (which I've tried on but never purchased), I'm about a full size smaller than I'd be in AE. I wear a 10D in AE, and a 9D Alden was what fit me best. Of course, your experience may be different. If you aren't near an Alden store to try them on, go to your nearest JCrew. JCrew carries Alden shoes, so you can at least try them on for fit!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Does JCrew carry extra wide sizes in the stores?

I would call an Alden store and discuss it with a salesperson as they are probably familiar with how other shoe manufacturers translate into Alden sizes. Try www.aldenshop.com for a phone number. This is the Alden store in San Francisco. Hopefully, they can guide you into a shoe that fits.

Thanks to all. I spoke with my local J Crew and they said I could order and if it doesn't fit, then I could return. I might go that route.

Top Bottom