What's new

Old Spice Mondays

Extremely jealous! Where did you pick up your handles? I've been scouring the bay for some time and haven't been able to come across any that are reasonably priced...

I purchased a 1980's Old Spice shaving kit and the brush was in there. However, the hairs were just falling out. So I did a little research and found TGN. The sets will often pop up on internet auction sites.

I purchased a 1980's Old Spice shaving kit and the brush was in there. However, the hairs were just falling out. So I did a little research and found TGN. The sets will often pop up on internet auction sites.

Ah yeah I figured as much. I'm constantly on the prowl but can't justify spending $50 on a set right now which is what they seem to be going for recently. Oh well, I'll continue to monitor...

Happy OS Monday to all!

I'm almost too ashamed to admit I was out of town this Monday and without my Old Spice so I'll have to wear it on Tuesday this week (prepares for 40 lashes with a wet noodle).

Soap: Old Spice Cream
Razor: Gillette Slim [6]
Blade: Polsilver SI (6)
Brush: Old Spice Barber Boar-1985-22mmx60mm
Aftershave: Shulton Old Spice

WTG-XTG-ATG (adjusted angles for my beard)

Old Spice all the way today. The Slim and Polsilver gave up a great 6[SUP]th[/SUP] shave: smooth, close, and nick free I finished up with Shulton Old Spice.

Bob

proxy.php

Does it count if I used the Family Dollar Spice - their Old Spice knock-off? found some this weekend for $2 and couldn't resist.

Top Bottom