Old Spice Mondays

Happy Old Spice Monday

Setup for today was
Rubberset 150N finest badger
Shulton Old Spice mug soap
Canadian smooth ball pocket edition
Persona blue
Shulton Old Spice AS

Newbie on here, but been doing Old Spice Mondays for about two years without any knowledge of this thread. Old Spice just seems to get my week started right!

Just enjoyed another Old Spice Monday over here in Bris-neyland. I look forward to my Monday old spice/proraso green combo, always feel fresh and ready to go for what's normally a long day for me

SOTD OCt 20
Old Spice Monday

Rubberset 150N Finest Badger
Shulton Old Spice Vintage late 60's - Early 70's
Super Iridium ES
30's New LC
Shulton Old Spice AS Vintage 80's

Last edited:
I got mine from WCS but another guy on here orders via eBay directly from India.

I'm one that orders from India. Much better prices than other sites offer. eBay has some really fine Indian vendors, and the one I use even adds tracking to the order. A fine person to deal with, and great communication. That is where I pick up my Indian Old Spice Original after shave, and even my Shulton Indian Original shave cream. Also a good place to pick up Gillette Blacks. :001_smile

Sadly, I've recently found out that my source for Indian Old Spice Original aftershave has dried up. I'm going to be keeping an eye out for their return, which I hope they do. If or when that happens, I'll be sure to post here and let all of you know.

Top Bottom