What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Why aren't these brushes sold out yet?? Weren't people non stop complaining that they weren't out?

Ever try talking to a farmer about the weather?

To be fair, this brush (in all its various colours) has been running for a while now ... since late 2012 if the OP-date is to be trusted ... and most of the guys who would want one have one. Most of the guys who want two have two. Most of the guys who want seventeen ... have seventeen. Guys who are new to the site, and guys who have a particular interest in the colour on offer (either because they really like it, or because they want a complete set or whatever) are the main audience for the brush now.

All of which is a longwinded way of saying ... after this long, sales are bound to slow down a bit.

I would love to see a red/white/blue barber pole looking brush. I know there are others out there, but they are so pricey. This brush is just amazing, and probably the best brush you could ever get at this price.

Boy, I never thought of that, but a handle colored like a barber pole would sure be in MY collection before long!

I'm excited to test this brush against my SOC!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 128
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 130
I have a frosted blue B&B and a SOC boar. Both excellent boars in very different ways. The SOC took much longer to break in. B&B has more backbone and surprisingly my B&B has slightly softer tips than the SOC. On the other hand, nothing beats a big ol SOC boar when you have some Italian soft soaps to burn through.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I just soak my brushes while I'm in the shower. If you aren't showering, I hear that you ought to give a boar brush at least five minutes and that a few more wouldn't hurt.

Thanks guys! I also make sure I'm not using hot water, only warm. Do you soak the entire brush or just make sure the hair is soaking? I've heard you do t want to soak the entire brush because water can get into the brush and loosen the knot. Is that true?

Top Bottom