What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

There's no way we're gonna have to wait till the Sue brush sells out before the Red Lava hits the shelves of WCS. I'm predicting we see the new brush this coming week.

Who said that?

proxy.php

I ordered a Seafoam on the 7th. I got an e-mail stating the stock level was off and would I like the pink or the gold leave brush instead. I replied the gold leave. The post office believe they delivered it last week. Still waiting.:mad3:

I ordered a Seafoam on the 7th. I got an e-mail stating the stock level was off and would I like the pink or the gold leave brush instead. I replied the gold leave. The post office believe they delivered it last week. Still waiting.:mad3:

Stay on USPS. If they are telling you they delivered it, nobody is looking for it. It's on a shelf or buried in a bin somewhere at your local PO. Maybe under your mail carrier's seat. In all seriousness, you really have to stay on them. It happened to me once, not with a brush, but a small package.

I had two items out for delivery that day. Tracking shows the one I received was delivered 1 minute after the brush that I haven't got yet. I also have a razor that has been out for delivery since Friday. Today I got some soap that isn't out for delivery yet.

T'is the season for temporary help.

I had two items out for delivery that day. Tracking shows the one I received was delivered 1 minute after the brush that I haven't got yet. I also have a razor that has been out for delivery since Friday. Today I got some soap that isn't out for delivery yet.

T'is the season for temporary help.

I'd be a little worried they delivered it to someone else.

Top Bottom